Vertical Clamps are for vertical lifting, turning, and transfer.
The IP10 vertical lifting clamp is used for the lifting, turning, moving, or vertical transfer of sheet plates or fabrications from horizontal to vertical and down to horizontal (180) as needed. Usually used as a single point pick or when used with a spreader beam with multiple vertical drop lines.
The IPU10 vertical lifting clamp is used for the lifting, turning, moving or vertical transfer of sheet plates, or fabrications from horizontal to vertical and down to horizontal (180) as needed. The hinged hoisting eye allows for the clamp to place and lift the load from any direction, or with a multiple leg sling without side-loading the clamp.
- IP10/IPU10 – Standard clamp for materials with a surface hardness to 37Rc (345HB).
- IP10J/IPU10J – Larger Jaw Opening.
- IP0S/IPU10S – For use with stainless steel material.
- IP0H/IPU10H – For use with materials with a surface hardness to 47Rc (450 HB).
- Available in capacities of .5 through 30 metric tons (higher working load limits are available upon request).
- Wide variety of jaw openings available: 0” to 6.10”.
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components where required.
- Individually proof tested to 2 times the working load limit with certification.
- Company name (Crosby), logo, working load limit, and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Full 180 turning range for material transfer, turning or moving.
- Lock open, lock closed ability with latch for pretension on material and then release of material
- Optional IP-5000 Stinger assembly available. Allows for easy connection between the clamp and hoist hook.
- Minimum WLL (Working load limit) of 10% of maximum WLL
- Maintenance replacement kits are available.
- Manufactured by a ISO 9001 facility
- All sizes are RFID equipped