Push and geared trolleys help you maneuver easily on your most demanding lifting operations. They feature specifically designed contoured wheels that ensure reliable tracking, and their sealed ball bearing avoid maintenance hassles and provide smooth operation.
Many Benefits from More Features
- Get sure trolley tracking with specially designed contoured wheels that fit both tapered and flat-flange beams.
- Maintenance-free, sealed precision ball bearings are lubed for life and offer smooth movement, with low friction and long life.
- Easily adjusted trolley to fit a wide variety of beam flange widths.
- Load Equalizing suspension distributes the load to all wheels.
- Wide standard flange ranges reduced the need for optional extended shaft kits.
- Match the needs of the job with a variety of trolley hoist suspenders.
Capabilities to Count on
- Use the economical PT for applications involving longer traversing distances.
- Use the GT for precise load control and shorter traversing distances.
- ½ through 3 Ton are supplied with suspender C, which is suitable for most applications.
- Geared trolleys capacities are available.
Many other styles available. Reach out to your Product Advisor for your solution.